For the 『Establishment of an Advanced EHS Culture Through Human-Centered Management,』 Doosan E&C has set the following EHS management principles and assures to implement them.
- 1. We should prioritize EHS in the workplace to be applied for the safety and health of all executives and employees of the company and partners as well as visitors.
- 2. To maintain a safe and pleasant work environment and to prevent environmental pollution, we should establish an EHS management system and improve it continuously.
- 3. We should comply with EHS-related regulatory requirements and guidelines.
- 4. For loss prevention, we need to set and implement the goal and detailed action plans of EHS.
- 5. We should educate and train all executives and employees of the company and partners for risk management capabilities.
- 6. We should regularly monitor the EHS principles and EHS management system to maintain the appropriacy and effectiveness of the EHS management system.